Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"How does a man decide when to abandon his life?" -Cormac McCarthy

This is my second day of classes at Old Dominion University. I just started the PhD program in Education (Instructional Design and Technology). I'm really enjoying it because the classes are interesting but the best part is that they're all online and via video streaming. So I don't have to move to cold Virginia, can stay at home in my pajamas and still have time to write!

I'm enrolled in four classes which is actually one more than the normal course load. I hope to finish in three years, much faster than most. And, of course, one personal goal is to have an agent for my novel before that. We'll see what happens but all I can do is try.

So far so good, now back to Chapter 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment